[dtp-dev] ext. points from org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core

Title: ext. points from org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core

Hi there,

I'm investigating the extension points, provided from DTP 1.0, and I faced one, which is not described at all. Actually this is truth for all extension points in this plugin (org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.sqm.core), but for this one there isn’t even scheme. The ID of the extension point is databaseReverseEngineering.

So my question is : where can I obtain information about this extension point – the purpose and reference implementation if it’s possible. Any information – description, design documents, exemplary implementation of other ext.points will be helpful too

Can somebody help me, please?

Best Regards,
Dimiter

Back to the top