[dtp-dev] DTP 0.9 endgame plan posted

The DTP 0.9 endgame plan has been posted on the web site. From
www.eclipse.org/datatools, click on the "Development" item in the left-hand
menu bar, and then follow the link to the endgame plan. For convenience,
the calendar has also been updated to match these dates.

All committers should take a moment to read and understand this endgame
plan, since it defines the rules of engagement that DTP is expected to
follow in the broader Callisto context. We will need to deliver all bug
fixes and approved feature work during the "fix" phases, and we ask that
all committers set aside time to thoroughly test DTP builds during the
"test" phases. Finally, the endgame plan will be updated as necessary going
forward through Callisto release, and should be considered the
authoritative source for DTP dates and policies.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.