Re: [dtp-dev] IP Log -- Check it again

My understanding is that it is supposed to contain only those who have
committed code to CVS.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair
Staff Software Engineer, Sybase, Inc.
http://dataplat.blogspot.com/

             Lawrence E
             Dunnell
             <ledunnel@xxxxxx.                                          To
             com>                      DTP development mailing list
             Sent by:                  <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             dtp-dev-bounces@e                                          cc
             clipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [dtp-dev] IP Log -- Check it
             02/24/2006 02:03          again
             PM

             Please respond to
              DTP development
               mailing list
             <dtp-dev@eclipse.
                   org>

Is this list supposed to be all committers or just committers that have
contributed code/content?  It seems to me there are additional people with
committer status.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

 jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
 Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                         dtp-dev@eclipse.o
 02/24/2006 09:20 AM                                     rg
                                                                        cc

        DTP development mailing list                     [dtp-dev] IP Log
           <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>                         -- Check it again

As part of the DTP 0.7 release review, our IP Log needs to be validated by
the Eclipse legal department. As far as the PMC knows, the current IP log
on the DTP web site is correct.

Please take a moment to double check this today and send me any
corrections. I would like to send the IP log to Eclipse legal by the end of
today.