Re: [dtp-dev] IP Log -- Check it again

Is this list supposed to be all committers or just committers that have contributed code/content?  It seems to me there are additional people with committer status.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

jograham@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/24/2006 09:20 AM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[dtp-dev] IP Log -- Check it again

As part of the DTP 0.7 release review, our IP Log needs to be validated by
the Eclipse legal department. As far as the PMC knows, the current IP log
on the DTP web site is correct.

Please take a moment to double check this today and send me any
corrections. I would like to send the IP log to Eclipse legal by the end of
today.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform PMC Chair