Re: [dtp-dev] Add more nodes to Schema tree node

The nodes already exist in the view, the model just needs to be populated so that the Triggers and Indexes will be displayed.  The triggers and indexes are currently displayed under the node of the associated table.

Larry Dunnell
Internet address: ledunnel@xxxxxxxxxx

Anil Samuel <anil.samuel@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: dtp-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/02/2006 05:34 PM

Please respond to
DTP development mailing list <dtp-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject
Re: [dtp-dev] Add more nodes to Schema tree node

I am bit puzzled to tell you that I dont see any much code in DerbyCatalogProvider which would add more nodes to the view.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity/plugins/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.derby/src/org/eclipse/datatools/connectivity/internal/derby/catalog/DerbyCatalogProvider.java?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=Datatools_Project&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Should I be using public void setInitializationData(IConfigurationElement config, String propertyName, Object data) method ?

Anthos