Re: [dtp-dev] Add more nodes to Schema tree node

I am bit puzzled to tell you that I dont see any much code in DerbyCatalogProvider which would add more nodes to the view.
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity/plugins/org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.derby/src/org/eclipse/datatools/connectivity/internal/derby/catalog/DerbyCatalogProvider.java?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=Datatools_Project&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

Should I be using public void setInitializationData(IConfigurationElement config, String propertyName, Object data) method ?

Anthos

Back to the top