[dtp-dev] RoutineEditor or SQLEditor usage

Hi

Can I use org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.routineeditor.internal.RoutineEditor or org.eclipse.datatools.sqltools.sqleditor.SQLEditor for editing database routines ? If yes, could I have a code snippet on how-to use it.

I presume you wrap a IEditorInput to access the database routine and invoke using
IWorkbenchPage.openEditor(theEditorInput,"org.eclipse.ui.DefaultTextEditor");

Ta
Anthos

Back to the top