[dtp-dev] Generic JDBC Database Support

John,

In responding to DTP user's request for a generic JDBC Database support. I delivered a new plugin - org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.genericJDBC and made some changes to the plugin.xml file of org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.db.generic plugin.

I also did some testing to verify that it indeed is calling/using the new vendor doc for Generic JDBC database. User will be able to use this to connect to any relational database.

For some reason I don't have the permission to create folder in connectivity sub-project, therefore I asked Larry to help me with the check in.
So for M3, could you please add org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.dbdefinition.genericJDBC to the build?

Thanks,

Der-Ping Chou
Information Management Tooling
Development Manager - Data Tools