Re: [dtp-connect-dev] About org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.ui

Gurkan,

At the moment to build Connectivity is Eclipse 3.1, you'll need to select
the "DTP_M1" tag when getting the sources from CVS. We are hoping to fix
this in DTP M2 (12/22). The "head" of Connectivity builds in Eclipse 3.2M3
at the moment. (Also note that there a new plug-ins that are not complete,
and may not build. I would suggest only studying those plug-ins included in
M1 for the time being.)

BTW, this is a mailing list for developers building the Connectivity
components. It would be better to ask such usage questions on the newsgroup
(http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/main.html#datatools) to insure proper
visibility and a chance for an quick response.

Regards,
John Graham
Eclipse Data Tools Platform
Staff Software Engineer
Sybase, Inc.

             f g
             <nightblue99@yaho
             o.com>                                                     To
             Sent by:                  dtp-connect-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             dtp-connect-dev-b                                          cc
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [dtp-connect-dev] About
                                       org.eclipse.datatools.connectivity.
             12/01/2005 04:03          ui
             AM

             Please respond to
             DTP Connectivity
                  project
             development list
             <dtp-connect-dev@
               eclipse.org>

Hi;

I would like to investigate what is going on behined the connectivity
sub-project so I checked out the last version of the code from the CVS. But
there are some compilations errors. In plug-in.xml file there is a plug-in
dependency called org.eclipse.ui.navigator but I can not figure out where.
I am using the Eclipse 3.1.

How can I solve this problem?

Thanks for advance;

 Gurkan