[dsdp-tml-dev] Tml Code freeze

Hi TmL developers,

According to our planning announced in the TmL web site, the TmL 0.1 release
is schedule to October, 10th. We are starting the release review for this code,
so all changes in the HEAD are freeze during this period starting now.

There are a tag in the head: dsdp_tml_0_1_0_RC1
No change will be done in this branch before the release approval.

There are a branch for 0.1 RC1: branch_dsdp_tml_0_1_0_rc1
If there are any major, critical or blocker bug during the release phase use this branch to
fix it or generate a patch;

To continue development in 0.1.1 release, another branch was created: branch_dsdp_tml_0_1_1_head
Use this one to fix the bugs for the next release. Only minor bugs will be accepted to be fixed in this
version. Other cases should be negotiated.

To work with 0.2 bugs please wait for instructions or contact us.

Thanks and regards
Fabio Fantato

Back to the top