[dsdp-tml-dev] Vote Summary for Migrating TmL Repositories to SVN

Hi TmL committers,

Vote summary: 4/0/0 with 0 pending
  +1  Daniel Barboza Franco
  +1  Eric Cloninger
  +1  Fabio Fantato
  +1  Christian Kurzke

It was aproved the migration of TmL repositories to SVN servers. I will verify all requirement necessary to do this changes and I will publish in the mailing list the plan of this migration including the dates schedule, the contingency plan for this period and the backup policy during this.

Today we have the components:
+ org.eclipse.tml.emulator (deprecated)
+ org.eclipse.tml.device
+ org.eclipse.tml.e2e (empty)
+ org.eclipse.tml.vnc

The directory structure for each one is:
build, docs, features, plugins, tests, examples

New structure (all content will be copied)
+ org.eclipse.tml.emulator (deprecated)
+ org.eclipse.tml.device (device framework)
+ org.eclipse.tml.vnc (vnc)
New components
+ org.eclipse.tml.proc (proc filesystem)
+ org.eclipse.tml.proxy (proxy)
+ org.eclipse.tml.core (Common utilities, logging , i18n)

Folders for each component.
+ org.eclipse.tml.xxxxx
   +trunk
         +build
         +docs
         +features
         +plugins
         +tests
         +examples
   +tags
   +branchs

I don´t know if we need to migrate org.eclipse.tml.emulator because this component is deprecated
and too old and it will not be used anymore. What do you think about it? Is there any restriction to do that?

Thanks
Fabio Fantato

Back to the top