RE: [dsdp-tml-dev] Requesting vote to Migrate TmL Repositories to SVN

+1 from Eric Cloninger

From: dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Fantato Fabio-WFR004
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 11:42 AM
To: dsdp-tml-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tml-dev] Requesting vote to Migrate TmL Repositories to SVN

Hi Tml committers and developers,

We have started this discussion in our last committer meeting and we are planning migrate our repository to SVN.  We would like to know your vote and concerning about this change. Please give you +1/0/-1 vote and your comments.

The deadline to vote is August 4th, 2008. If the migration was approved we will share a plan to migrate the repositories transparently including a backup strategy that should we use during the migration.

Even you are not a committer please let us know your opinion, it is important to help us to take our decision.

We are also writing a guideline about the branch and tags policies that we should adopt. Please sharing in the mailing list if you have any suggestions or ideas about it.

Thanks and regards
Fabio Fantato

Back to the top