[dsdp-tml-dev] Agenda for open meeting

Hi guys,

For our open meeting tomorrow , we are suggesting planning some small incubation releases
and milestones for TmL based on the roadmap proposed.

For now we are planning four milestone: 0.1 M1 - M2 and M3 and 0.2 M1.
The document attached shows the content for each milestone.

We are also tried match the roadmap, bugzillas entries and this milestone.
Why 0.2?  We are proposing finish a reasonable content workable and after that some refactoring according the new architecture document we are proposing soon. Probably this new architecture will not be totally compatible with devices in 0.1.

In the next weeks we are starting the discussion about this new architecture in the mailing list to make sure if it is really necessary to support the device proxy model or we can use the current architecture without a large impact in the future.

The VNC viewer architecture should not be changed, because it is already in use for different groups and we planning integrate all bugs already opened for it during the 0.1 releases and keeping improving the current implementation.

Thanks and regards
Fabio Fantato