[dsdp-tml-dev] X server implementation

Hi,

        I had mentioned in a previous mail about embedding a Xserver display inside eclipse. As the tml project is working on a VNC viewer kind of display, i would like to know how to go about this.

        Currently my X server display pops up in a different window, i tried writing some java wrappers but it still fails to appear inside eclipse. I had a look at some  X Server java implementations Weird X and wired X of jCraft, wanted to know if tml is using any of these.

Regards,
Sheldon

Back to the top