From: dsdp-tml-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sheldon Dsouza
Sent: Thu 11/10/2007 17:45
To: dsdp-tml-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-tml-dev] VNc like viewer

Hi,

      I would like to know when exactly is the tml project going to add source to CVS. I am currently working on integrating a VNC like viewer for the X system in eclipse which will be used for RAD for mobile devices. It would be great if i could extend tml to support this functionality please let me know is there any links to your project plan.

Regards,
Sheldon