Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Run a command" functionality

On Thursday, June 23, 2011 17:35:19 David McKnight wrote:
> There currently are IRemoteCmdSubSystem.runCommand() APIs and corresponding
> IShellService.runCommand() APIs.  I'm not sure whether the idea here is to
> provide additional ones, change the implementation of the existing ones or
> to do something completely different.

I would be happy with either option, as soon as my original problems are
fixed at least for ssh connection, and there's reasonable fallback
for other connections.

That said, IShellService.runCommand is explicitly documented as running
a command inside a shell.  IRemoteCmdSubSystem.runCommand sounds like
a better place for modification, how I am not sure this can be done
without breaking API.

- Volodya

--
Vladimir Prus