Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Run a command" functionality

There currently are IRemoteCmdSubSystem.runCommand() APIs and corresponding IShellService.runCommand() APIs. I'm not sure whether the idea here is to provide additional ones, change the implementation of the existing ones or to do something completely different. So long as it's possible to provide an solution that can work for most protocols, I think this makes sense.

Martin and Anna, what are your thoughts on this?

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone: 905-413-3902 , T/L: 969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail: D1/YFY/8200/TOR

Inactive hide details for Vladimir Prus ---23/06/2011 01:19:47 AM---On Saturday, June 18, 2011 13:12:14 Vladimir Prus wrote: ItVladimir Prus ---23/06/2011 01:19:47 AM---On Saturday, June 18, 2011 13:12:14 Vladimir Prus wrote: It seems that there's general agreement thi

Vladimir Prus <vladimir@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

23/06/2011 01:19 AM

Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Run a command" functionality

Sent by:

dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx