Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Remote Systems View

Thanks, Martin. These are things I need to think about.

I guess my main driver is that I want to show TCF objects in the
navigator and have them sit next to RSE objects. The logic in the
RemoteSystemsView could be ported to the RSE content providers I
suppose. Although you would think the model would be separate from the
view and handle the refresh semantics for you independent of how often
the objects show up in the view. But I'm not super familiar with the
inner workings of RSE yet.