[dsdp-tm-dev] Error as indirectly referenced from required .class file

Hi,

I was working with the following piece of code with RSE-SDK-3.1M6 and was
working fine

fss = RemoteFileUtility.getFileSubSystem(host);
IRemoteFile workspace = fss.getRemoteFileObject("/user", null);

When upgraded to RSE-SDK-3.1.2, I'm receiving an error saying,

The type org.eclipse.rse.services.clientserver.messages.SystemMessageException
cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

.
Please let me know if I'm required to use any other method to get hold of remote
resource. Also if nothing works, it would be great if anyone can provide the
download location for RSE-SDK-3.1M6.

Thanks in advance,
Vrushali.

Back to the top