From: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of vrushali babar
Sent: Friday, July 09, 2010 2:51 PM
To: dsdp-tm
Subject: [dsdp-tm-dev] Error as indirectly referenced from required
.classfile

Hi,

I was working with the following piece of code with RSE-SDK-3.1M6 and
was working fine

fss = RemoteFileUtility.getFileSubSystem(host);
IRemoteFile workspace = fss.getRemoteFileObject("/user", null);

When upgraded to RSE-SDK-3.1.2, I'm receiving an error saying,

The type
org.eclipse.rse.services.clientserver.messages.SystemMessageException
cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class
files

.
Please let me know if I'm required to use any other method to get hold
of remote resource. Also if nothing works, it would be great if anyone
can provide the download location for RSE-SDK-3.1M6.

Thanks in advance,
Vrushali.