Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 3-Sep TM Phone Meeting Notes

Just a note on EFS. The RDT component in PTP is heavily leveraging the RSE EFS provider at this point. While EFS has a lot of shortcomings and hopefully some of those may be addressed in e4, we are really counting on the EFS provider from RSE continuing to be supported until there is a viable alternative.

===========================

Chris Recoskie
Team Lead, IBM CDT Team
IBM Toronto
http://www.eclipse.org/cdt

Inactive hide details for "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
          Sent by: dsdp-tm-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

          09/03/2008 12:44 PM

          Please respond to
          Target Management developer discussions <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[dsdp-tm-dev] 3-Sep TM Phone Meeting Notes

Hi all,

Notes of the TM meetinmg we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_3-Sep-2008
Action Items
    • All committers fix target milestone of bugs assigned to 3.0
    • Martin old review Rado's deferred D&D
Next Meeting
Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River