From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Thursday, August 14, 2008 11:14 AM
To: Target Management developer discussions
Subject: Please do not release until Aug 20 if possible

TM Committers,

it turned out that although we agreed to branch off on Aug 26 only,
I have no other chance than giving a TM release candidate to our
internal testing teams this week already.

I will therefore generate a series of M-builds that will likely be
picked up by Wind River testing on Wednesday Aug 20.

Please avoid releasing stuff to the mapfiles without contacting me first.

I will be out of office tomorrow Friday Aug 15 due to a public holiday.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top