[dsdp-tm-dev] 2-Jul TM Meeting Notes

Hi all,

Notes of the  TM meeting we just had are now online :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Phone_Meeting_2-Jul-2008

The notes include some interesting read and links.

Decisions:
  • Will keep schedule of 1st Wed of month at 9am PST (monthly), 3rd Wed of month at 8am PST (committers)
  • Everybody OK with allowing Terminal bug 172483 Secondary Terminals for TM 3.0.1 into 3.0.1
  • Rado to continue working on WinCE in HEAD, Martin will not release changes
  • Will continue using "3.0.1" target milestone for all bugs that we "might" fix for 3.0.1 even if we don't manage to; so the target milestone does not indicate any obligation (like with our milestones and like last year).
  • Will do "triple bookkeeping" for contributions for now (iplog+, contributed, tm-log.csv)
Action Items :
  • Everyone: Triage 3.0 and earlier assigned bugs and move to 3.0.1 / 3.1 what we can
  • Martin Look at Rado's SWT Deferred Drag&Drop patches
  • Michael Commit bug 172483

Next Meeting

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm