dsdp-tm-dev Archive (Date View)
[First Page]    [Prev Page][Next Page]    [Last Page]
July 10, 08
17:58 [dsdp-tm-dev] New M-build scheduled Oberhuber, Martin
15:29 [dsdp-tm-dev] New M-build available Oberhuber, Martin
13:29 [dsdp-tm-dev] Today's M build has nothing new Oberhuber, Martin
July 05, 08
00:00 [dsdp-tm-dev] Project meta data is out of date for dsdp.tm portal on behalf of emo
July 03, 08
14:30 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Welcome Anna Dushistova as a new dsdp.tm Committer Oberhuber, Martin
14:14 [dsdp-tm-dev] Welcome Anna Dushistova as a new dsdp.tm Committer portal on behalf of Martin Oberhuber
14:12 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Committers: Please set up API Tooling with a TM 3.0baseline Oberhuber, Martin
July 02, 08
13:57 [dsdp-tm-dev] Committers: Please set up API Tooling with a TM 3.0 baseline Oberhuber, Martin
13:06 [dsdp-tm-dev] 2-Jul TM Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
11:50 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Updated TM Meeting Schedule Xuan Chen
July 01, 08
10:17 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] VPP and TmL Gaff, Doug
June 30, 08
16:29 [dsdp-tm-dev] VPP and TmL Gaff, Doug
09:31 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically Tobias Södergren XT
08:48 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Updated TM Meeting Schedule Oberhuber, Martin
08:48 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically Oberhuber, Martin
08:37 [dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically Tobias Södergren XT
June 29, 08
23:03 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Updated TM Meeting Schedule David Dykstal
June 27, 08
10:02 [dsdp-tm-dev] Builds towards TM 3.0.1 started Oberhuber, Martin
09:47 [dsdp-tm-dev] Updated TM Meeting Schedule Oberhuber, Martin
02:51 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing Andrei Sobolev
June 26, 08
13:38 [dsdp-tm-dev] TM Repository is open for 3.0.1 stream Oberhuber, Martin
June 25, 08
03:16 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Approval for bug 172483([terminal]Secondaryterminals cannot be shown in other perspectives) Oberhuber, Martin
03:02 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Approval for bug 172483 ([terminal]Secondaryterminals cannot be shown in other perspectives) Stieber, Uwe
June 24, 08
22:13 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Approval for bug 172483 ([terminal]Secondaryterminals cannot be shown in other perspectives) Scharf, Michael
13:36 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing Oberhuber, Martin
13:34 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Approval for bug 172483 ([terminal] Secondaryterminals cannot be shown in other perspectives) Oberhuber, Martin
June 23, 08
12:02 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? David Dykstal
11:20 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? Scharf, Michael
10:46 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? Gaff, Doug
10:45 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? David Dykstal
10:30 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? David Dykstal
10:06 [dsdp-tm-dev] no dsdp/tm update site in ganymede? Scharf, Michael
June 19, 08
06:43 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] How to set Default "Rus As" > launchShortcut uponF11/Ctrl+F11 selection Stieber, Uwe
06:03 [dsdp-tm-dev] How to set Default "Rus As" > launchShortcut upon F11/Ctrl+F11 selection hari babu
June 18, 08
08:20 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Extending RSE for specialisation of DND Colin Wigham
07:19 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Extending RSE for specialisation of DND Radoslav Gerganov
June 16, 08
15:01 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] fix for bug 227750 needs approval Stieber, Uwe
14:15 [dsdp-tm-dev] fix for bug 227750 needs approval David Dykstal
10:16 [dsdp-tm-dev] Extending RSE for specialisation of DND Colin Wigham
June 12, 08
22:20 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - willrequire votesonsomecriticalfixes Gaff, Doug
22:17 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - willrequire votesonsomecritical fixes David Dykstal
21:44 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - willrequire votesonsomecritical fixes Gaff, Doug
17:42 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votesonsomecritical fixes David Dykstal
16:30 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votesonsomecritical fixes Gaff, Doug
14:20 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votes onsomecritical fixes Gaff, Doug
14:15 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votes on somecritical fixes David Dykstal
14:03 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votes on somecritical fixes Gaff, Doug
14:00 [dsdp-tm-dev] committer heads up - will require votes on some critical fixes David Dykstal
08:15 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Feature names messed up in P2 David Dykstal
07:41 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Feature names messed up in P2 Radoslav Gerganov
07:09 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Feature names messed up in P2 David Dykstal
04:42 [dsdp-tm-dev] Feature names messed up in P2 Radoslav Gerganov
June 11, 08
23:04 [dsdp-tm-dev] Approval for bug 172483 ([terminal] Secondary terminals cannot be shown in other perspectives) Scharf, Michael
14:37 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing David McKnight
13:19 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing Andrei Sobolev
11:00 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing David McKnight
10:39 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing David Dykstal
05:41 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing Andrei Sobolev
June 10, 08
14:40 [dsdp-tm-dev] RC4 available for testing David Dykstal
June 09, 08
17:06 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RXTX terminal connection on solaris Oberhuber, Martin
10:17 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RXTX terminal connection on solaris Anna Dushistova
09:49 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RXTX terminal connection on solaris Oberhuber, Martin
09:21 [dsdp-tm-dev] RXTX terminal connection on solaris Dina Kommar
June 06, 08
15:43 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Getting rid of RSE SDK from Ganymede? Oberhuber, Martin
15:33 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Getting rid of RSE SDK from Ganymede? Chris Recoskie
15:18 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Getting rid of RSE SDK from Ganymede? Oberhuber, Martin
15:00 [dsdp-tm-dev] Integrate RSE-Terminals feature with RSE-Runtime feature Oberhuber, Martin
14:54 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Getting rid of RSE SDK from Ganymede? David Dykstal
14:52 [dsdp-tm-dev] Integrate RSE-Useractions with RSE-Runtime? Oberhuber, Martin
14:45 [dsdp-tm-dev] Getting rid of RSE SDK from Ganymede? Oberhuber, Martin
09:57 [dsdp-tm-dev] Re: dsdp-tm-dev Digest, Vol 35, Issue 11 David Myers
07:52 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review David Dykstal
07:48 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review David Dykstal
07:04 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review Greg Watson
03:03 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review Radoslav Gerganov
June 05, 08
21:59 [dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0RC3a respin Oberhuber, Martin
20:06 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
19:48 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review Oberhuber, Martin
17:59 [dsdp-tm-dev] EFS and RSE usage documentation for review David Dykstal
16:55 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes David Dykstal
16:54 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes David Dykstal
15:32 [dsdp-tm-dev] Commit rights for Doug Gaff have been expired portal on behalf of emo
14:52 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
13:16 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes David Dykstal
13:00 [dsdp-tm-dev] Committer vote for Anna Dushistova has been approved by the PMC portal on behalf of Martin Oberhuber
12:40 [dsdp-tm-dev] 5-Jun TM Committer Meeting Notes Oberhuber, Martin
12:38 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Next RC3 candidate -- please VERIFY! David Dykstal
02:41 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Next RC3 candidate -- please VERIFY! Anna Dushistova
June 04, 08
20:17 [dsdp-tm-dev] Next RC3 candidate -- please VERIFY! Oberhuber, Martin
13:08 [dsdp-tm-dev] Committer vote for Anna Dushistova has concluded successfully portal on behalf of Martin Oberhuber
12:58 [dsdp-tm-dev] +1 for Anna Dushistova portal on behalf of Eugene Tarassov
12:39 [dsdp-tm-dev] Montly Phone meeting 4-Jun-2008 -- Notes Oberhuber, Martin
12:11 [dsdp-tm-dev] Congrats TM, DD, NAB Gaff, Doug
11:41 [dsdp-tm-dev] 0 for Anna Dushistova portal on behalf of Doug Gaff
11:16 [dsdp-tm-dev] 0 for Anna Dushistova portal on behalf of Xuan Chen
11:09 [dsdp-tm-dev] +1 for Anna Dushistova portal on behalf of Michael Scharf
10:08 [dsdp-tm-dev] 0 for Anna Dushistova portal on behalf of David McKnight
09:03 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Initialize RSE" job name as API David Dykstal
08:42 RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Initialize RSE" job name as API Oberhuber, Martin
08:01 Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] "Initialize RSE" job name as API David Dykstal

Mail converted by MHonArc 2.6.10