[dsdp-tm-dev] Registering filters programmatically

Hi there,

What is the best way to pre-define filters for when listing sub systems in the Remote Systems view?

We have implemented a sub system which talks to a server which keeps track of connected devices.
In the Remote Systems view, when the user creates a new connection to the server, we would like
to pre-define (programmatically) a filter which lists all devices on the server.

As it is now, nothing is displayed until a filter is created manually by right-clicking on the filter pool.

Regards,
Tobias Sodergren

Back to the top