[dsdp-tm-dev] New I20080530-1135 build available for testing

Dear TM testers,

If you haven't started testing TM 3.0RC2 yet but intended to do so,
you may want to use the updated I-build which just got available:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20080530-1135/

It fixes the following issues from this week:

+ [227391][files] Saving file in Eclipse does not update remote file
+
[234721] [dnd] When dragging a file from windows file explorer into RSE, a refresh error is given
+ [232198] TVT34:TCT281: TVT FR - Apostrophe issue
+ [234057] Wrong or missing model change event
+ [cleanup] Copyright Year Updates

If you already have a copy of 3.0RC2 for testing, there is no need to upgrade
right now, but if you wanted to get a copy anyways, why not get a fresh one...

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top