[dsdp-tm-dev] Bugzilla Target Milestone 3.1 created

Hi all,

as discussed in our committer meeting, I just created a
Bugzilla Target Milestone for "Target Management 3.1"

This is an important decision, since it means that we
agreed to remain backward compatible with our next
year's release.

When triaging bugs, you can start assigning stuff to the
3.1 target milestone if you think you'd like to work on
an item during next year's release train. This will also
be our main planning instrument for the project plan,
beseides the overall discussion on the Wiki at
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/TM_Future_Planning

Don't hesitate to ask here on the mailing list if you
have any questions about that decision.

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top