[dsdp-tm-dev] Copyright Year Updates

Hi all,

as you're most likely aware, we should update the
"to" year of our Copyright notices in the files for those
files that have been changed in 2008.

I've been running the automated Copyrights Checker
for all IBM and Wind River Copyrights, as well as
Symbian, PalmSource, Celunite, MontaVista, and
Rado (private) as far as I knew them. I think that we
should be in pretty good shape; but still, there's a few
cases that the automated  checker doesn't catch easily:
  • File types such as *.sh, *.pl, *.html, *.xml, *.txt *.c and other obscure extensions
  • Copyrights with other templates / other companies (PalmSource, MontaVista, Symbian, ...)
May I ask the owners of respective files to check for
themselves.

http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top