Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] Please get rid of unused or duplicate NLS keys!

Committers --
I've fixed org.eclipse.rse.core. I looked at org.eclipse.rse.ui, but most of those strings are ones that I'm not familiar with. I suggest that Dave McKnight take the first stab at this. The others are probably fairly easy.
-- Dave D