[dsdp-tm-dev] Resources are not displayed as expected when the RSE AbstractSystemRemoteAdapterFactory is moved to a UI plugin

Hi All,

I am new to TM and RSE. I created a new RSE system type, subsystem configuration, subsystem, connector service and a new connection wizard according to TM tutorial. I was able to create a new connection and it is properly coming in the RSE Remote Systems view and I was able to see my resources after I connect. I did all the above functionality using a single plug-in. Then I decided to separate the UI part to another plug-in and moved the connection wizard and RSE UI adapters to a new UI plug-in. I registered the RSE AbstractSystemRemoteAdapterFactory adapter in my UI plug-in’s start() function. But this is causing problems since my UI plugin’s start() will not get called unless I take the RSE Connection wizard and the resources under already created connection are not getting properly adapted to in the RSE Remote Systems View.  Is there any work around for this? Or do I have to always use my RSE UI adapter in non-ui plug-in itself?

Regards,

Jiju George T,

Back to the top