[dsdp-tm-dev] Do we still need J2SE 1.4 constraint?

Hi All,

I got some warnings after check out TM plugins from CVS.

"Build path specifies execution environment J2SE-1.4. There are no JREs in the workspace strictly compatible with this environment"

This is caused by the constraints in all MANIFEST.MF files :
Bundle-RequiredExecutionEnvironment: J2SE-1.4

From CVS history, this limitation was added late 2006.

i am wondering that do we still have this limitation?

Giving the fact that most java developers are using jdk5 at least, and jdk7.0 is on the road.

Thanks

Johnson

--
Johnson Ma