[dsdp-tm-dev] TM 3.0M4 candidate available

Hello,

A TM 3.0M4 candidate is now available for download:

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/I20080103-0700/index
.php
and update site:
   http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates/

Note: The M4 candidate does NOT include yesterday's checkins
for the "Link with Editor" feature since I find the API
changes problematic. It DOES include Xuan's fixes for archive
handling on dstore.

I did a quick sanity check on WinXP -> DStore and Linux -> SSH,
with Eclipse SDK 3.4M4 and it looks OK to me.

Please do your own tests as desired and give me your GO/No-go.
The official release date for M4 is Monday Jan.7.
As always, any bug report or verification is valuable.

Thanks,
martin

Back to the top