[dsdp-tm-dev] Committer Call Meeting Notes - 31-Oct-2007

Hi,

meeting notes for the call we just had are now online:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_31-Oct-2007

I created a Wiki page for a 1-day test pass on TM 3.0M3 on
Thursday, 8-Nov-2007.
http://wiki.eclipse.org/TM_3.0_M3_Testing
Please review your test setup (host platform, JVM version,
connection type) to ensure each of us tests on a different
setup.

Note that because of testing in 1 week already, the bulk
of our bug fixes must be in by Tuesday 6-Nov 2007.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top