From: javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2007 2:26 PM
To: Oberhuber, Martin
Subject: Re: discovery docs

Hi Martin,

I verified the documentation with the N-build and a new Eclipse 3.3 RC3 installation. Many thanks for adding the "Service Discovery API Reference" !

The documentation plugin is accessible with installing the N-build package in a clean Eclipse installation, then installing EMF allows accessing the stand-alone view, and installing the RSE end-user allows accessing the service discovery wizard as expected.

I have also seen that the plugins in the Europa update site are now signed. That's great !

Cheers,

Javier Montalvo Orús

Development Tools
Symbian Software Limited.

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

11/06/2007 13:06

<javier.montalvoorus@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
Re: discovery docs

Hello Javier,

I think I got it all right and committed.
Please download and test discovery docs ASAP from
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/N20070611-0752/index.php

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber