[dsdp-tm-dev] Bookkeepings when fixing bugs

Dear committers,

may I ask you to perform three items of bookkeeping when
working with bugs in this stage:

1. When marking something as fixed, please verify that
   the "Target Milestone" resembles the build that the
   fix will be seen in. I'm using this for statistics.

2. When finally committing a non-committer contribution,
   you've all been very diligent editing the tm-log.csv
   file -- thanks a lot for that. May I ask you to also
   add the "contributed" keyword for such contributions
   at the time the patch is committed to CVS.

3. When filing [api] bugs, please also add the "api"
   keyword.

So far, I've been doing these bookkeepings for you, but
I'd appreciate if you could lift some of my workload by
performing these simple tassks yourself.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top