[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-tm-dev] Bookkeepings when fixing bugs
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 18:13:13 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Acejnpb7tRYmuMXATpGuHM7EkED6eQ==
- Thread-topic: Bookkeepings when fixing bugs
may I ask you to perform three items of bookkeeping when
working with bugs in this stage:
1. When marking something as fixed, please verify that
the "Target Milestone" resembles the build that the
fix will be seen in. I'm using this for statistics.
2. When finally committing a non-committer contribution,
you've all been very diligent editing the tm-log.csv
file -- thanks a lot for that. May I ask you to also
add the "contributed" keyword for such contributions
at the time the patch is committed to CVS.
3. When filing [api] bugs, please also add the "api"
So far, I've been doing these bookkeepings for you, but
I'd appreciate if you could lift some of my workload by
performing these simple tassks yourself.
Wind River Systems, Inc.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member