[dsdp-tm-dev] FW: Using FTP files within projects

Hello.

We would like to use the RSE plugin and to work on FTP files from within an eclipse project.

It seems that your plugin works great as an external integration tool with remote files, but what we are looking for

is to add a remote file (NOT COPY BUT A REAL LIVE LINK) and to be able also to Edit,Debug,Save,Delete,Add new file

and to perform all these actions from the project.

I tried to create a link from an eclipse project to the ‘RemoteSystemsTempFiles’ project content and it worked nice, but it is

certainly not an elegant way to work…

How can the RSE plugin provide a solution to our problem ?

What is your plan in terms of features (in the context of what I wrote above) ?

Thank’s,

Yaron

Zend Developer

Back to the top