[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Please triage open bugs marked 2.0RC1

Done.
_______________________
David Dykstal
david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx

             "Oberhuber,
             Martin"
             <Martin.Oberhuber                                          To
             @windriver.com>           David Dykstal/Rochester/IBM@IBMUS
                                                                        cc
             05/30/2007 06:52          "Target Management developer
             AM                        discussions"
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Please triage open bugs marked
                                       2.0RC1

Hi Dave,

I'm currently working on bugzilla statistics for our release review.

You currently have 10 open bugs assigned 2.0RC1. Please review these and
assign a proper target milestone or mark them fixed if they are.

See the query "Reports for Release Review" / "Open 2.x bugs by Target
Milestone" on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php.

Or simply use this query if my Outlook keeps it intact:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?action=wrap&bug_status=UNCONFIRMED&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=ASSIGNED&bug_status=REOPENED&classification=DSDP&product=Target%20Management&=&target_milestone=2.0%20RC1

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top