[dsdp-tm-dev] Please triage open bugs marked 2.0RC1

Hi Dave,

I'm currently working on bugzilla statistics for our release review.

You currently have 10 open bugs assigned 2.0RC1. Please review these and assign a proper target milestone or mark them fixed if they are.

See the query "Reports for Release Review" / "Open 2.x bugs by Target Milestone" on
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/development/bug_process.php

Or simply use this query if my Outlook keeps it intact:

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?action="">

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm