RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Package org.eclipse.rse.core.subsystems.util

Hi Dave,

cool - thanks.

Actually, I do not think we'll need a bug
for this, since classes are just moving to
a different package. For users, this is a
simple "organize imports" operation so we
won't need specific docs for this.

It will go together with Dave's and your
other refactorings.

Thanks!
--
Martin Oberhuber