[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: Is CommandMinerThread public API?

Yes, CommandMinerThread and a number of other miner classes should be moved internal.  I'm doing that now.

____________________________________
David McKnight
Phone:   905-413-3902 , T/L:  969-3902
Internet: dmcknigh@xxxxxxxxxx
Mail:       D1/YFY/8200/TOR
____________________________________

"Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

02/04/2007 11:06 AM

David McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
cc
"Target Management developer discussions" <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject
Is CommandMinerThread public API?

Hi Dave,

I noticed that CommandMinerThread is public API
for dstore miners. Is this intentional? This
very much looks like an internal implementation
thing to me.

Same may be true for other dstore miner classes.

Can you comment here on the mailing list?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top