[dsdp-tm-dev] Sign up for TM 2.0 M5 Testing - Tuesday, Feb.20

Hi all,

next week will be milestone week once again,
and we're looking for volunteers to test
a pre-release version of Target Management.

For committers it's mandatory to do the
testings on Tuesday next week, but we'd
be REALLY glad if some other folk from the
community could also join in.

In order to make sure we best split up the
work, please sign up on
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_2.0_M5_Testing

Try to be specific with what you want to test
and on which platform, so we don't have any
duplicate efforts.

Just edit the Wiki page and put your "ok"
in the first column if you're fine with the
signup. Reply to me, or add another line
in the table, if you can join. You don't
need to sign up for any given amount of
time, just 1 hour of download and sanity
testing will be really helpful for us
as well. Just let us know!

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.