[dsdp-tm-dev] FW: RSE Build N20070213-0100 failed

Hi all,

tonight's N-build failed again because UweS added an "assert"
keyword in org.eclipse.rse.ui and thile changing the Project
Properties to allow 1.4 Source, he forgot to also update
build.properties with "javacSource=1.4".

Congrats on your 2nd "I broke the build" sticker :-)

In general, I'd appreciate if changes to the project properties
are only made after letting the team know. I'm trying to keep
all our project properties in sync to ensure that we have the
same warning settings (and other properties everywhere). Having
different settings in all the projects will make it difficult
to maintain this in the future.

That being said, we should vote whether we want "assert" enabled
in some (all?) or projects or not. We can do that at the
committer meeting later today.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber