[dsdp-tm-dev] SystemViewDataDragAdapter fix for 3.3 M5

Hi Dave,

in order to properly build against Eclipse 3.3M5,
I had to change the following in SystemViewDataDragAdapter:

////FIXME as per bug [142947], drag under feedback now works differently
in SWT
//event.feedback = DND.FEEDBACK_INSERT_AFTER;

Can you please find out in bug [142947] if we need to
do this differently or just commenting out the
event.feedback is what we want?

ALL: RSE now builds properly against Eclipse 3.3 M5
and I'm going to update the nightly builds to use
3.3 M5 as well.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm