RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] NLS warnings in example code

Hi Dave,

I don't think it is a good idea to have the actual example
code different from what we have in the HTML help pages.
I believe these should be verbatim copies.

So there are two options --
a) If we want to promote good practice, have //$NON-NLS-1$
   in both the code and the HTML docs. Or,
b) Don't use //$NON-NLS-1$ and change the example project's
   .settings/org.eclipse.jdt.core.prefs in order to disable
   the //$NON-NLS-1$ warnings for the example code.

I don't have a clear personal preference for either (a)
or (b). Thoughts?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber