[dsdp-tm-dev] Re: GO / NO-GO

GO.

Kushal Munir
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries
IBM Toronto Lab, 8200 Warden Ave., Markham, ON
Phone: (905) 413-3118        Tie-Line: 969-3118
Email: kmunir@xxxxxxxxxx

             Martin Oberhuber
             <martin.oberhuber
             @windriver.com>                                            To
                                       David Dykstal
             11/10/2006 06:19          <david_dykstal@xxxxxxxxxx>, David
             PM                        McKnight/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA, Kushal
                                       Munir/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
                                                                        cc
                                       Target Management developer
                                       discussions
                                       <dsdp-tm-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                   Subject
                                       GO / NO-GO

Gentlemen,

I'm still missing your GO/NO-GO on the latest release candidae.
It's getting midnight my time, so I'd like to finish this off.

I have incorporated several more Javadoc and Doc fixes, as follows:

    *

Release fix 158529 (CDT User Docs)

    *

Declare API provisional in ISV docs

    *

get rid of @since tags in Javadoc and .exsd

    *

get rid of some IBM-specific strings since we are now Eclipse.org

    *

Fix some context help tags

The new build is at

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/R-1.0-200611101734/index.php

as well as the test update sites:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/signedUpdates

It's still hidden, so if you can please check off and let me know
when I can make this visible and announce our release on the
website and my blog.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm