Re: [dsdp-tm-dev] GO / NO-GO

GO.
---------------------------
Dave Dykstal
dykstal@xxxxxxx

On Nov 10, 2006, at 5:19 PM, Martin Oberhuber wrote:

Gentlemen,

I'm still missing your GO/NO-GO on the latest release candidae.
It's getting midnight my time, so I'd like to finish this off.

I have incorporated several more Javadoc and Doc fixes, as follows:

   *

Release fix 158529 (CDT User Docs)

   *

Declare API provisional in ISV docs

   *

get rid of @since tags in Javadoc and .exsd

   *

get rid of some IBM-specific strings since we are now Eclipse.org

   *

Fix some context help tags

The new build is at

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/downloads/drops/ R-1.0-200611101734/index.php

as well as the test update sites:
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/testUpdates
http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/signedUpdates

It's still hidden, so if you can please check off and let me know
when I can make this visible and announce our release on the
website and my blog.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm