RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] RSE 1.0M5 coordinated testing

Thanks Greg.

I updated the instructions to ask for logging in to bugzilla first.

Again, I'd recommend everyone to enable Wiki "Watch" for the
testing pages, and enable Wiki E-Mail notifications to get
notified of such changes.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber