[dsdp-tm-dev] Tasks for today

Dear Committers,

Release testing has started, and we're getting first bug
reports -- quite a few of them hi-priority.

I still think that we should do our own testing as assigned
on the testing page, and clean up M4 remnants before starting
the next fix cycle. Therefore, I have reviewed open bugs and
changed target milestone M5 --> RC1 for most of them -- except
a few I was not sure about.

Here are my requests to you:

(1) Please complete your testing as assigned on
    http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/RSE_1.0_Testing
    and file bug reports. That would be 4 hours of
    work for each of us.

(2) Please clean up bugs which are assigned to M5 milestone
    but probably fixed --> See the link "Bugs assigned to
    M5 milestone" on the beginning of

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/TM/Committer_Phone_Meeting_27-Sep
-2006

When that's done, we can start the next Fix phase.

The rationale of this is, that as we are approaching our
release I'd like to KNOW what bugs are still in the code
such that we can work on the really important ones before
we start fixing potentially minor ones.

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm