RE: [dsdp-tm-dev] Jakarta-commons is approved!

Yes,

I guess this will go into Orbit as soon as it's more clear
how Orbit will be organized.

For now, my understanding is that Orbit is more of an
organizational entity and discussion platform, and actual
code is still being maintained by the projects themselves.
I understand they are working on guidelines for contributing
stuff to Orbit.

Once this is more clear, the code may be moved from our
repository to the Orbit Repository. Or it may stay in
our repository and just be "referenced" by Orbit. We'll see...

I'm following the Orbit newsgroup and it has not been too
active lately. Perhaps the project's going to be more active
after the creation review on sept. 11. Or can you give any
more pointers I'm missing?

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber