[dsdp-tm-dev] Please approve Ted Williams (Wind River) as commiter on Target Management

Dear DSDP PMC:

Ted Williams of Wind River has been nominated as
new committer on the Target Management Project.

Ted is already committer on Device Debugging. We'd
like to have him on board for TM as well in order
to work on the WR Terminal View Contribution. More
details are in the nomination E-Mail at
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-tm-dev/msg00455.html

TM committers supporting the nomination:
  6 votes +1
  1 vote  0  (Uwe Stieber was on vacation)

As per the DSDP Charter, I'm recommending Ted
as new committer to the PMC. Please vote!

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top